Writer, Editor & Graphic Designer For Hire
Modified From: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/230482/banana-chocolate-chip
2 cups white bread flour
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
6 ripe bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
2 cup white sugar
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips or whole bag
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 3 9×5-inch loaf pans with parchment paper, preferably glass.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Mash bananas, milk, and cinnamon in a cereal bowl.
4. Whip butter in the stand mixer with the paddle attachment on the second setting for 1 minute. Add sugar and whip for 3 minutes on the second setting, until light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition on the second setting.
6. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture.
7. Stir in dry mixture, until blended.
8. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined.
9. Pour batter into three prepared loaf pans.
10. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 70 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 200F.
11. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.